Saturday, January 10, 2009

Selfish Knitting 2009

I resolve to make more things for myself this year. While this was completed in December of 08 - I'm considering this the first of more knits for myself this year:


Name: Sofia Cowl
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: Size 6 Denise Circs
Weight/Amt: Worsted / about 75% of a skein
Pattern Source: One Skein Wonders (pg. 144) 


I also just finished a pair of socks - the last of my sock club yarn. Mad color Weave Socks were done last week and I finally got some pictures taken:


Name: Mad Color Weave Socks
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts lightweight
Needles: Size 1, 40'' circular (done one at a time on one circular)
Color: Incredible Shrinking Violet (from the Rockin Sock Club)
Weight/Amt: 1 skein
Pattern Source: designed by Tina Lorin. I got the pattern through Ravelry, but it's also available here.



No comments:

Post a Comment