Thursday, July 26, 2007

A good article on blocking

ru knitting daily? In my knitting inbox yesterday was an article that I thought I should post. It was a two parter (the second part is coming soon) on the basics of blocking your finished knits. I thought this would be helpful for knitters and loom knitters alike. And, if you don't already receive the Knitting Daily Newsletters, you're potentially missing out on a lot of good info and free patterns. Click on the "Are you knitting daily?" image above to sign up...

If you are new to the blocking concept, check out this Knitting Daily post on blocking or the PDF on my method of blocking over on the Instructions page of LoomKnittingDesigns.com. I think they both will help you sort it all out. It really does make a difference in your knits.

UPDATE: Check out the now posted second part of the blocking tutorial. Great stuff - http://www.knittingdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment