Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring fever and more must-make's

I love reading the craftzine blog. I always come away with at least 1 thing that I want to make. Well, today I found 2. They are now on my "Things I want to Make" list:

#1 - Knitted Espadrilles made from recycled flip flops. If I had some old flip flops I'd make these RIGHT THIS SECOND!

Thank you, Ms. Casey, for sharing your pattern!

I see from her bio that she's a fellow Mainer, too. I will need to add her blog to my blog fav's, stat!

#2 - The second must-make is the rag rug. This is a no brainer...since even though we just moved and got rid of a bunch of old clothing, I'm sure I can find something to cut up. And, we still need some rugs in the new apartment.

Even though I don't crochet that much, this looks like an easy enough project. Can't wait to give it a whirl.

Thank you, Vintage Chica! Your tutorial is wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:49 AM

    No problem! Can't wait to see your rug. And thank you for the mention.

    ReplyDelete