Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bed of Roses shawl - update


My needle knit Bed of Roses Shawl is growing. The more I knit, the slower it grows however. Since it's getting larger as I go, though, this is normal :) I figure I'm about 2/3 of the way done - 1/2 of the way through the last pattern repeat.

This is the first shawl I've made for myself, so the anticipation of seeing the finished and blocked outcome is killing me. The finished shawl pictured in the pattern is beautiful. I only hope mine is as nice.

Below is a slightly blurry pic of the laciness. I haven't had my coffee yet....you'll get blurriness until then :) The color in the picture above is more true.


Stay tuned for more of the Bed of Roses. This will get done...

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shawl that is going to be. The colour is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, that's what drives me batty about things made in the round (or rectangle, or square, or... yeah). By the time you get to where the anticipation of seeing the FO is the hottest, you're also to the point that it's moving the slowest. ;-)

    It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete