Monday, September 04, 2006

Nice find

After demoing the pumpkin patch pattern on the Knifty Knitters at Michael's yesterday, I went hunting through the yarn aisle. This is a dangerous adventure, since I already have yarn for projects I haven't started yet.

I know you knitters know what I'm talking about. But, I've tried really hard not to get too far ahead of myself. Right now I'm not too far ahead...I think...

Anyway, so while hunting through the yarn aisle I found several new beautiful wool and wool blend yarns by Patons. I only bought two skeins of one of the kinds that I wanted. See! - I had a little self restraint! The one I bought is called Patons SWS . It's a self striping yarn and made from 70% wool and 30% soy. The skeins I bought are the "Natural Navy" colors - stripes of navy and natural browns. Like all self striping yarns I buy, these skeins are destined for a pair of cozy wool striped socks. Maybe for a gift, maybe for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment