Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Loomed Princess Pompom Slippers

How darling! I love slippers that are easy to slip on. These fit that bill and are even cute, cute, cute to boot. I've already made a couple pairs for myself - the latest in pink fun fur and pink baby cloud yarn. The pink is more fitting of the "princess" title. LOL You can purchase this pattern here.



More stats on the slippers:

Yarn: Made from 2 strands of worsted weight held together or one strand of a bulky weight plus some fun fur if desired.
Loom: Instructions included for both single rake round and board looms
Skill Level: Intermediate
Techniques used: On the round loom I use E-wrap, Purl, decreasing, and gathered bind off. On the board I use Stocking Stitch, decrease, and gathered bind off.
Notes: These make a great gift and are easily customizable to a smaller foot size. Instructions are given for measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment